Talent Stewardship Toolset
The Barna Group in their 2017 Church Ministry Report identified “finding committed volunteers” as the top cause of frustration among pastors. Why?
- Do you struggle to find talents to fulfill ministry roles?
- Are you frustrated with uncommitted problem volunteers?
- Is your call for help seem to fall on deaf ears?
- Do you feel your visions are stifled by the lack of qualified workers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, maybe we have an answer to your prayers.
Jesus understands your challenge and He forewarned us. In Matthew 9:37 He said, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.” He then provides a solution. “Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field.”. Is the Lord of the harvest capable of sending laborers to His harvest field? If yes, why are most praying pastors struggling with chronic ministry staffing needs? Maybe we need a different process and a new toolset to help us see the laborers He is providing. Maybe you need The Talent Stewardship Toolset.
The Talent Stewardship Toolset (TST)
A communication tool designed to:
- Promote your church ministry opportunities within and outside the church
- Connect ministry leaders with congregants who are waiting to serve.
- Direct congregants to ministry leaders and opportunities that require their specific talents and gifts
- Equip pastors to envision opportunities where they can invest the people entrusted.
How Does It Work?
- It is free and VERY simple to use.
- It is self-directed with NO administrative overhead.
- It is a free web-based tool integrated into your church website.
- It can be enhanced and integrated with existing church software tools.