Strengths In Education
- How can parents help their children build an identity that makes them feel special, unique, and strong?
- How can teachers help a student develop their God-given talents so they can fulfill their life callings?
The answer is simple. Help them discover their God-given strengths.
For years we have offered the Strengths Workshop for parents and teachers. This Biblically based process is built on the world-renowned Gallup StrengthsFinder2.0 assessment. The same principles that helped millions of adults around the world can help your students discover their God-given strengths. We would like to introduce you to:
- Strengths Explorer assessment for students ages 10 – 15
- Strengths Quest assessment for students ages 16 – 24
Educators, parents and youth pastors have a God-given role in helping our students discover their God-given strengths. Surf the web and you will find loads of tools and resources. Here is an example of what a strengths-based school looks like. Click to see the experience of one school and educators.
How do you build strengths-based education in the home or the school? How?
Strengths-based education requires a cultural transformation. This transformation starts when the student, parent, and teacher discover their God-given strengths, but the transformation must be funded on a clear purpose and measurable objectives.
- For parents: Click for Strength-based Parenting Book :
- For teachers: Teach With Your Strengths Book
- For everyone: Well Being Book