Strengths For Students
- How can parents help their children build an identity that makes them feel special, unique, and strong?
- How can teachers help a student develop their God-given talents so they can fulfill their life callings?
The answer is simple. Help them discover their God-given strengths.
For years we have offered the Strengths Workshop for parents and teachers. This Biblically based process is built on the world-renowned Gallup StrengthsFinder2.0 assessment. The same principles that helped millions of adults around the world can help your students discover their God-given strengths. We would like to introduce you to:
- For students 16 – 24, see Strengths Quest assessment
- For students 10 – 15, see Strengths Explorer assessment. Also, go deeper to see the Strengths Explorer Webinars click here
- For children 5 – 10 see the book Strengths Based parenting
- In addition, you may watch: “What’s Best for the Child Is What’s Within the Child.”
Educators, parents and youth pastors have a God-given role in helping our students discover their God-given strengths. Surf the web and you will find loads of tools and resources. Here is an example of what a strengths-based school looks like. Click to see the experience of one school and educators.
Build strengths-based education at home or the school
Strengths-based education requires a cultural transformation. This transformation starts when the student, parent, and teacher discover their God-given strengths, but the transformation must be funded on a clear purpose and measurable objectives.
- For parents: Click for Strength-based Parenting Book :
- For teachers: Teach With Your Strengths Book
- For everyone: Well Being Book