The Golden Years Seminar
They say that life is like a roll of toilet paper; it moves faster as you get closer to the end. Sometimes before you know it, you may find it is too late to take care of unfinished business. Don’t let this happen to you
For those in the golden years, this two-part seminar will help you live life to the fullest and finish well.
- Part One: After you’re gone, the goal is to prepare your loved ones for what you will leave behind. Through true-life stories, you will find questions for engaging family conversations.
- Part Two: Before you’re gone you are challenged to live your golden years to the fullest. As long as you have life you have a God-given purpose and God-given talents. With plans for each phase of your golden years you will stay engaged because God cares, your family cares and Jesus cares.
What are the golden years?
Your golden years are structured in four overlapping phases:
- Freedom Living: Here you are free to dream and make choices you never could before.
- Retirement Living: Enjoy a more relaxed pace of life in response to your physical constraints
- Assisted Living: Engage others in your life by seeking the assistance you need.
- Long-Term Care: It is time for others to care for your needs as you fulfill your plan and finish well.
What is your plan?
It was said, ” People do not plan to fail, they simply fail to plan”. You need to plan. For each phase stay engaged in the life of your family, church, and community. Your plan will focus on developing your spiritual wellbeing, emotional wellbeing, physical well being, and financial wellbeing.
What do you get?
In this seminar, you will get engaging interactive presentations, team discussions and exercises as well as optional questions and answers time with lawyers and other professionals. In addition, you will also get access to download the following two resources:
|FREE: Easy to use large print family conversation resource book.||FREE: Easy to tailor and personalize life plan template in MS Word.|
In Praise of this Resource:
“Distilled wisdom and challenging truths come together in one place to help transform the reader in a very positive direction!”
Dr. Warwick Cooper, Pastor, and Counselor
“As a physician and as a son who cares for aging parents … This book is a must-read not only for our patients and friends but for every pastor and leader.”
Dr. Gordon Ko, MD Ph.D
“This is one of the most comprehensive resources to help you plan for the inevitable. You owe it to yourself and your family to plan.”
Ken B. Godevenos, President, Accord Resolutions Inc.
“Frankly, I could not stop reading this book. Talking to parents about future care plans is difficult and sensitive, and we all want to avoid it. This book leads you in a conversation of hope.”
Silvana Amantea, Pastoral Associate
“In this book, Baha and Margaret provide a comprehensive guide that enables us to ask important questions that tend to run away on us in the busyness of lives. They have given us a path that returns us to the threshold of Our Father’s home where we will hear those words, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”
Father Dominic Barber, Pastor
“Who Cares” is a wonderful guide. It covers a wide variety of topics and resources which can be helpful in planning ahead and giving perspective during a period that can be lonely, frustrating sometimes even scary when you don’t know to whom or where to turn.
Eric C. Tappenden, Funeral Home Owner & Community Leader