For those in the golden years, this two-part interactive seminar will help you live life to the fullest and finish well.
- Part One challenges you to use your God-given talents in creating your golden years.
- Part Two provides planning questions and templates along with thoughts and tips to help you finish well.
What are the golden years?
Your golden years are structured in four overlapping phases:
- Freedom Living: Here you are free to dream, make choices and have the greatest impact on your extended
- Retirement Living: This is your opportunity to play new roles as you delegate tasks and responsibilities that challenge your physical realities.
- Assisted Living: Now you are free to define the assistance you need to enjoy impacting the lives of your loved ones.
- Long-Term Care: It is time for others to care for your needs as you fulfill your plan to finish well.
What do you get?
- Engaging interactive presentations
- Team discussion and exercise
- Easy to use resource book
- A life plan template in MS Word. This template is available with real-life examples that you can personalize making it your own.